ARE YOU SAFE ONLINE?
You are with the Mic-Lock USB C Single Ended
When inserted into the computer or phone the Mic-Lock emulates the electrical characteristics of a live microphone at a near-silent state. No sound is generated if the Mic-Lock is the last device plugged in. If you take a call, simply tap on speakerphone and when the call is done, unplug and replug the Mic-Lock to restart the audio security encryption cycle. The Mic-Lock is handy to visually verify audio security. The unit has a true USB C DAC to make sure it is universally compatible.
- KEEP CONVERSATIONS PRIVATE! Mic-Lock secures your device’s microphone input with a lifetime guarantee.
- PREVENTS CYBER ATTACKERS from using your microphone to listen in on you.
- THE ONLY DIGITAL ANTI-SPYING sound blocker on the market.
- SIMPLY PLUGIN to work with laptops, desktop computers, cell phones, and tablets.
- COMPACT DESIGN portable for work and travel.
Here’s how it works! Mic-Lock uses a proprietary semiconductor circuit to simulate a live microphone on your personal devices. When plugged in, Mic-Lock will automatically become the device’s primary “microphone” by mimicking the expected electrical properties of a normal microphone in a near-silent environment. Mic-Lock “tricks” your device into thinking it’s a live microphone but blocks audio input.
The compact design is perfect for traveling to work, school, vacations, or anywhere you may be headed. Simply plug it into your laptop, phone, or tablet and you’re ready to go!
Directions for use:
1. Plug Mic-Lock into your USB C port.
2. Voilà! Mic-Lock will block all audio from being transmitted.