The majority of the products are made in the USA. A few of the components are made abroad, primarily due to a lack of availability in the USA.
MISSION DARKNESS™ DRY SHIELD FARADAY PHONE SLEEVE
$52.00 + GST
Made in the USA
Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Phone Sleeve. Waterproof, weatherproof,
signal proof. Multiple layers of high-shielding fabric, dual paired seams, durable 600D
TPU/420D TPU outer shell, magnetic closure. Holds cell phones and small devices.
FREIGHT: FREE DELIVERY ONLY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
MISSION DARKNESS™ DRY SHIELD FARADAY
DRY SHIELD FARADAY – Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof™
The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Phone Sleeve completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with extremely durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials to ensure that device(s) and the faraday liner stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. The bag opens and closes easily using the NeoLok™ closure, consisting of a double roll plus neodymium magnetic seal. Devices enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Included in the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday bag product line – Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof™
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repel water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, transponders, keyfobs, smartwatches, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok closure consisting of a double roll closure with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer cell phone models
- SKU: MDFB-DSPS
- Internal usage dimensions when the bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 7.5″L x 4″W x 0.5″D.
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 8.5″L x 4.5″W x 0.5″D
External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 11″L x 4.5″W x 0.25″D
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- GPS units
- Two-way radios