The majority of the products are made in the USA. A few of the components are made abroad, primarily due to a lack of availability in the USA.
MISSION DARKNESS™ NEOLOK WINDOW FARADAY BAG FOR TABLETS
$125.00 + GST
Made in the USA
The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium-sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption.
FREIGHT: REMEMBER FREE DELIVERY IS ONLY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
MISSION DARKNESS™ NEOLOK WINDOW FARADAY
BAG FOR TABLETS
Keep Tablets and Medium Devices Shielded
The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium-sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone or tablet is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a NeoLok magnetic closure, a unique serial number, and a transparent branding pocket.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be. This is a feature primarily designed for forensic investigators, eliminating the risk of puncturing an analysis enclosure glove with scissors (often used to cut a faraday bag open) or harsh Velcro (used in standard faraday bag closures).
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Tablet size bag used to shield tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, transponders, digital cameras, and similar size devices
- Large transparent window to view device battery life and signal cutoff
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Universal size fits nearly all tablets, including iPad Pro
- External dimensions when open: 17″ x 10″ x .2″
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 12.5″ x 9.5″
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-M-W-M
Commonly Used to Shield
- Multiple cell phones
- GPS units
- Smart home appliances
- Two-way radios
- Hard drives
- Digital cameras
- Survival electronics
NeoLok Magnetic Closure
NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed to be used for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab. The bag’s magnetic closure easily opens inside of an analysis enclosure or forensic box without the worry of damaging conductive gloves, opposed to Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion.
1) Place the device inside the faraday bag (make sure the screen faces out the window)
2) Roll the top twice evenly so that the magnetic seal plus makes complete contact
Transparent Preview Window
The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. It does not enable you to operate touch screens through the window.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.