The majority of the products are made in the USA. A few of the components are made abroad, primarily due to a lack of availability in the USA
MISSION DARKNESS MOLLE FARADAY POUCH
$125.50 + GST
Made in the USA
Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch. Multiple layers of high-shielding fabric,
dual paired seams, protective outer shell, serialized, MOLLE webbing, and straps for
attaching to any MOLLE-enabled bag. The same pouch as included on the X2 Duffel
FREIGHT: REMEMBER FREE DELIVERY IS ONLY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
MISSION DARKNESS MOLLE FARADAY POUCH
The Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small to midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defence against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
MISSION DARKNESS WINDOW FARADAY BAG FOR MOBILE PHONES ADVANCED WIRELESS DEVICE SHIELDINGThe detachable faraday pouch includes MOLLE webbing and two quick snap straps designed specifically to attach to the Mission Darkness X2 Faraday Duffel Bag, the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L, as well as any bag, vest, or gear belt with MOLLE webbing. The system provides for versatility in RF shielding by allowing the user to easily attach multiple faraday pouches to a larger pack while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in each pouch, a feature designed particularly for military operators. The pouch is built with two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction. The durable, water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials ensure the longevity of both the pouch and the devices contained inside.
Whether for executive travel or forensics, the pouch will keep your devices safe and silent. The interior capacity is large enough to fit electronic devices such as small tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, and similar size devices. The pouch can be seen in this video below demonstrating the X2 Faraday Duffel Bag.
MOLLE POUCH FEATURES
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals, also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- MOLLE webbing and quick snap straps that can attach to any bag, backpack, tactical vest, gear belt, etc. with a MOLLE webbing system
- The same bag that is included with the Mission Darkness X2 Faraday Duffel Bag – also compatible with the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L
- Double roll with Velcro seal plus outer zipper closure for added security
- Commonly used to shield small tablets, multiple cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, transponders, transmitters, keyfobs, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Each bag is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Pouch internal usable dimensions (device must fit inside these dimensions): 6″ x 8″ x 2″
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-A-DFP
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Executive travel data protection
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, anti-spying assurance
- EMP protection
- Enhanced digital privacy
MOLLE POUCH ATTACHMENT INSTRUCTIONS
IF ATTACHING MOLLE POUCH TO A COMPATIBLE ITEM WITH MOLLE WEBBING:
- Choose the desired attachment point on an item with MOLLE webbing.
- Align horizontal webbing of both the MOLLE pouch and item. Stagger horizontal alignment.
- Insert pouch attachment strap behinds the bag’s loophole. Alternate back to weave behind webbing on the pouch.
- Continue weaving, alternating between pouch webbing and bag webbing until the pouch is secured along its entire length.
- Secure the snap closure upon completion.